Thursday, March 5, 2009

I Need a Massage!

Ahhhh!This afternoon I mentioned to my dear daughter that I needed a massage...

Less than five minutes later, Joei was telling me that she made an appointment for me to have a massage at 6:00 tonight. Her treat!

I've had lots of massages...lots! Some good, some not so good...

I like to feel my muscles being manipulated...I don't want a skin rub. I like a deep tissue massage...the kind that relaxes you to the point of having to be poured off the massage table...

I got the BEST massage I have ever had -- EVER!

Anyone living in the East Texas area needing a massage...I have the masseuse for you! She has her own table and supplies and comes to your house. Her name is Misty and she is the by far THE BEST!

10 comments:

debi lynn mattingly said...

Sounds good to me!!! But, alas...I am in southeast Texas (Houston). Guess, I will just have to settle for the Texan hubby and his massage! ;)

xo...deb

Susan @ The Good Life! said...

I am too ticklish for a massage. It's sad, I know.

Gossamer Creations said...

I have never had a massage, it sounds wonderful !
How nice of your daughter. Have a wonderful Friday.
~Sue~

Saskia said...

How wonderful and unexpected!! I'm glad you found a great masseuse.

Have a great weekend!

Saskia x

Rechelle ~Walnuthaven Cottage~ said...

A massage sound divine!!! Enjoy it. When you have time, come on over. I've tagged you. Check Friday's post.
Hugs!

Liz Harrell said...

Your daughter is such a sweetie!

Deanna said...

OOOHHHHHHHHH!!!!
How I wished she would travel to Kansas.
Ha ha don't think she would.
It is really neat that she comes right to your house.
Blessings,
Deanna from the kansas Flinthills

jen said...

It's been far to long since my last massage. I'm like you and love the deep tissue!!

Love your last post. The fabrics in your home look divine!! I say paint the wood shelf, and love the pictures of the dogs!!

Jen

Nicole ~ said...

How lucky you were, what a sweet and wonderful daughter your have! I am glad you enjoyed it. I have only had a few messages. But, the last two I have had were not that great. I was very disappointed since they felt like you said, a skin rub.

A message sounds super right now, my back is killing me!!

I hope you have a wonderful weekend. Hugs, Nicole.

Kathy's Red Door Welcome said...

I know what you mean. I adore a good massage. My mother was a maseuse for Elizabeth Ardens in Beverly Hills for over twenty years and I grew up having massage therapy. Now my middle daughter is a shiatzu massage practictioner, but boo hoo, she lives in a different state from me.I think she inherited her grandmother's touch, which is amazing.